Statement Implementation website
EAHP is updating its website to include a dedicated section related to the Statement implementation project. This section will provide an overview of why the Statements are so important to a variety of stakeholders, ranging from patients and policy makers through to other healthcare practitioners, as well as our many partners in industry and academia.
The website will also provide a range of resources to help with the implementation of the Statements within individual hospitals or at the regional and national levels. These resources will include an evidence base for each of the Statements in addition to general material designed to assist our member associations with implementation.
Don’t hesitate to join us at the Booth 52# during the Congress to meet the EAHP Implementation team, learn more about the project and try out our new website and the demo self-assessment tool.
- European Specialist Nursing Organizations
- European Oncology Nursing Society
- European Nurse Directors Associations
- The European Heart and Lung Transplant Federation
- European Federation of Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis Associations
- European Cancer Patient Coalition
- European Industrial Pharmacists Group
- European Society of Oncology Pharmacy
- European Parkinson’s Disease Association
- European Multiple Sclerosis Platform
- European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy
We keep working with European and national relevant stakeholders to promote the Statements and to help our member countries to move towards Statement implementation.
If you want to help your country to move towards Statement implementation or you want to learn more about the project, please contact us at: Statements@eah.eu