This site is owned by the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists, a European non-profit association acting as controller in relation to your personal data. The European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.eahp.eu.
Definition of personal data
For purposes of this policy, personal data is any data or the combination of data in any form, relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person; this includes, for example, contact information, unique identifiers such as IP addresses.
EAHP collects your information in the following contexts, with your consent, for contractual necessity or to meet its legitimate interests:
- This site actively collects information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail, forums, event registrations, abstract submissions, newsletters and/or feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personal data .
- Some areas of this site may require you to submit personal data in order for you to benefit from the specified features. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
- This site may also collect anonymous information from your device using various technologies, such as cookies, internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). Browser type, IP address, access time, and files accessed are collected in log files. Such information is not combined with personal data collected elsewhere on the site unless you have consented. EAHP uses this information to analyse traffic on the site, to improve the site and to customise the site to your preferences.
- We collect personal data at the following location: congress, registration online and various newsletters. The information collected may include name, hospital, department address, city, postal code, country, phone, e-mail. We may use customer contact information from the forms to send newsletters, our journal (EJHP) and event announcements.
- We also use information collected, to communicate information to you, for our research purposes, and for any other purpose specified during the collection of the information. We will never contact you for any other topic than topics relation to pharmacy and public health.
- If you provide personal data to this site, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection.
- In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired though this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
Links to other websites
This site takes reasonable steps to protect personal data as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Maintaining the integrity of data collected at www.eahp.eu is of utmost important to EAHP. The credit card information shared with EAHP is used only for billing purposes and is deleted after processing. Credit card information is transmitted in encrypted form. Personal data is stored behind password protection.
The information we collect is never shared with third parties except with:
- service providers in connection with the operation of this website, including website hosting, the provision of technology related services and promotional material distribution; or
- public authorities, government regulators or other law enforcement officials and the courts, as required or permitted by law or when compelled by a binding order.
When sharing your Personal Information with entities located in countries outside the EEA that do not provide for an equivalent level of data protection, we will put in place contractual guarantees in accordance with applicable data protection law. You can use the contact information below to request more information.
EAHP will not sell or rent your personal data to any organisation.
We will retain your Personal Data in accordance with applicable legal requirements, and only for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Notice, as indicated above or as long as required by law or to defend potential legal claims.
Subject to restrictions under applicable law, you have the right to request from us access, rectification, erasure, restriction and deletion, and portability of your Personal Information. Such requests can be addressed to the contact information below.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To the extent required by applicable law and subject to restrictions under applicable law, you have the right:
- to have access to your Personal Data;
- to have inaccurate data corrected or removed,
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- to restrict EAHP's use of your Personal Data;
- to erasure of your Personal Data;
- to receive your Personal Data in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to "data portability"); and
- to lodge a complaint with their local data protection authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be)
In particular, EAHP is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint.
If you have any questions or wishes in connection with your personal data or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at privacy (at) eahp.eu.
Changes to this Privacy statement
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your use of this web site, please contact:
Post : EAHP - Boulevard Brand Whitlock 87, Box 11 (4th floor), 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Phone : +32 26692513
Email : privacy (at) eahp.eu