The European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (EFA) have a vision that it is for all people with allergy, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in Europe to live uncompromised lives, have the right and access to best quality care, participate in their care and to have a safe environment.
EFA mission is to be the voice of allergy, asthma and COPD patients at European level and to be actively involved in the decisions impacting their health by:
1. Advocating at EU level for the needs of people with allergy, asthma and COPD
2. Enabling a powerful European network of patients’ organisations
3. Valuing all members equally
4. Sharing knowledge and implementing best practices
5. Creating patient driven projects
6. Cooperating with health care professionals, scientists and other stakeholders/NGOs
You can find more information about EFA here.